Thursday 9 February 2012

A little thought at the end of the day....

Love love love this!
(This lovely motto is available in the Cherry tree in Knutsford)
Not that long ago i was wading through the pages on twitter when i suddenly saw a tweet that led me to a Blog Spot that really caught my eye and i really have been talking about it ever since! Called http://dowhatyouloveforlife.com/blog/ It really is about doing things you love!

When i began my business in January 2011 my key drive for this was to achieve a greater happiness! (Hence my above image!!) When i sit and think about before I made my leap into the unknown I was sat in front of a computer in an office 9-5 feeling my creativity die by the day i really feel I have come a long way! I get up in the morning and absolutely love every minute of my day and feel like I am finally coming back to life!

After a year of getting back full time into my art, it really is the love of my life and with my heart and soul involved I can finally see the endless possibilities to my work and have confidence for the first time in a long time! I also think of the fantastic opportunities I have been given and the people that support me everyday and really believe in me and I really have nothing to complain about!

I do not have a second to think about anything else and I think I am lucky enough to be in the very small minority that can say they absolutely love going to work! Its not work when its what you love its like a permanent holiday, yes at the moment life is good! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment